Monday, January 03, 2005

2004 in Memorium

Out with the New, In with the Old!

What I disliked about 2004:

1. Just about Everything
2. Inconsiderate neighbors who commit suicide.
3. The baseball season.
4. The glorification of the Red Sox Nation (frankly, I prefer Rwanda)
5. My bank account, which contracted, while
6. My prostate expanded.
7. Cell phones an airplanes, and everywhere else for that matter, which have led to
8. The Death of Privacy
9. Growing more jowls than Richard Nixon.
10 "Fear Factor"
11. Horrible natural catastrophes, and having to feel grateful it didn't happen to me.
12. Being the last one on my block to get an MP3 player, and feeling marginalized.
13. Dog owners who don't scoop up.
14. Subscription cards falling out of magazines.
15. THE ELECTION!!!
16. The Swift Boat Liars. Hey, don't get me started...
17. Mel Gibson
18. Kevin Brown punching out a wall (when there's always Mel Gibson).
19. My shrink leaving town.
20 Every Fucking Red State.

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT 2004:

1. I learned to appreciate salads.
2. A cute new grand niece.
3. My dog didn't die.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home